Tucked away above the banks of Cobb Creek is The Sanctuary Treehouse, an idyllic nature getaway. Built mainly from California Redwood, this accommodation boasts clean lines, square corners and rustic feel. It features one bedroom, a large screened-in porch and outdoor deck.
You may awaken to the site of happy, little hummingbirds fluttering about one of the three large, picture windows visible from the comfort of your bed.
This is an upscale camping experience. There’s no electricity in the treehouse, but we offer a portable electric charger and plenty of warm LED lights at your disposal. This peaceful getaway features a queen size bed and comfortable linens. Enjoy your morning coffee or tea delivered to your door upon request from the outdoor porch that basks perfectly in the morning sun.
You’ll feel you’re in your own private island, as you descend the walkway to a secluded, enchanting creek beach, with large mossy rocks perfect for sitting, snuggling, or yoga. Dip your toes in the water and enjoy the sounds and sights of this serene and sacred space.
The treehouse is built 20 feet in the air and supported by 2 magnificent Douglas Fir trees. It’s our most recommended anniversary and honeymoon cabin, thanks in part to its off-set location and excellent stargazing from the outdoor deck.
It’s the ultimate accommodation for anyone wanting to experience nature in comfort and privacy.
- The Sanctuary Treehouse is our most secluded accommodation.
- This one-bedroom cabin is 190 sq. ft.
- Standard occupancy is two guests.
- Take the time to unwind and disconnect. Cell phone service is spotty and dependent upon your carrier. Wifi is available in the main campground area and is not available in the treehouse.
- Guests staying in The Sanctuary Treehouse are provided with an electric charger, organic coffee & tea delivered in the am upon request, and local raw honey.
- The shower & bathroom are located in the main camping area, a 3 minute walk away.